THIS PAGE IS INTENDED FOR LAZY DOG RESTAURANT TEAMMATES ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT A LAZY DOG RESTAURANT EMPLOYEE, ANY PURCHASES OFF THIS PAGE WILL BE VOIDED.
Thank you for your interest in running the OC Marathon Running Festival!
This is your first step in getting registered as a Team Lazy Dog teammate.
The OC Marathon Running Festival consists of the following events:
OC 5K (3.1 Miles) - Saturday May 2, 2020 @ 5:00 PM
OC Full Marathon (26.2 Miles) - Sunday May 3, 2020 @ 5:30 AM
OC Half Marathon (13.1 Miles) - Sunday May 3, 2020 @ 6:15 AM
- You also have the opportunity to complete the “Combo Crush” by completing the 5K on Saturday evening and then completing either the half marathon or full marathon on Sunday morning. Doing so will earn Lazy Dog some extra points and you some extra medals and major bragging rights!
The 5K takes place at the OC Fair and the half marathon and full marathon begin at Fashion Island Mall (Newport Beach, CA) and end at the OC Fair. There is a shuttle between the two locations. For more details on the race, please visit the OC Marathon website (www.ocmarathon.com) but do not register there.
As a teammate, Lazy Dog Restaurants will cover a portion of your entry fees into the race(s) of your choice and will provide you with a Lazy Dog running shirt to run the race in. The discounted prices are below:
OC 5K - $15 (Currently $35)
OC Half Marathon - $50 (Currently $115)
OC Full Marathon - $55 (Currently $130)
Combo Crush: 5K & Half Marathon - $60 (Currently $145)
Combo Crush: 5K & Full Marathon - $70 (Currently $160)
*** This pricing is for the first 75 people who sign up ***
To receive the Lazy Dog teammate pricing above, you must register/pay on this page and follow the instructions below.
DO NOT REGISTER ON OC MARATHON WEBSITE DIRECTLY
This is open to all Lazy Dog teammates but please keep in mind the following:
- The OC Marathon events and organized practices are a voluntary event and will not be considered time worked.
- Lazy Dog Restaurants is not liable for any injuries or illness that should occur during organized practices and during the OC Marathon events.
- This event is not a required event for employment at Lazy Dog Restaurants.
- Lazy Dog will not reimburse for any travel to/from the OC Marathon events or organized practices.
- There are no refunds or transfers of registration once you sign up.
Upon completing payment here save your order confirmation number and fill out the Microsoft form that will be e-mailed to you. Please e-mail Adrian Mauricio (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not receive the form link within 24 hours.
FRIENDS & FAMILY
We would love for your friends and family to join us! If you have family or friends who would like run as well, please give them code LAZYDOG10 for 10% off. They will need to register directly on the OC Marathon website (www.ocmarathon.com). On the first page of registration, search for "Lazy Dog" under "Corporate Team or Charity" and join the team and apply the discount code.